Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) are energy surveys that assess if a building or commercial property is energy-efficient or not. Commercial EPC ratings start from G (which shows least energy efficient), up to A which indicates most energy-efficient building possible.
Who needs a commercial EPC?
A non-domestic EPC will be necessary for you:
- When You rent or sell the premises,
- When you build a Commercial property
When is a commercial EPC not required?
Commercial EPC is not required when:
- Buildings mainly used as places of worship
- Temporarily built structures with a lifetime of fewer than 2 years
- Industrial and agricultural areas with low heating demand.
- Standalone buildings with a floor space of less than 50sqm
- Protected buildings allocated for the environment or historical reason
Centric Energy specialises in providing Commercial EPCs. We offer quick and reliable services at the best price available out there with no hidden charges. Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) can be used to sell or let your residential or commercial property and are valid for 10 years